E-commerce (electronic commerce or EC)
E-commerce (electronic commerce or EC) is the internet based buying and selling of goods and services, especially the World Wide Web.
E-commerce software, just part of a MinervaERP solution
E-Commerce uses a combination of Internet technology, mobile commerce, electronic funds transfers, escrowing services, electronic data interchange, supply chain management, inventory management systems, Internet marketing, data collection systems, and many other technologies and innovative business systems
The amount of trade conducted electronically has grown extraordinarily with widespread Internet usage. The use of commerce is conducted in this way, spurring and drawing on innovations in electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems. All E-commerce applications follow the client-server model. When you purchase a good or service online, you are participating in ecommerce. You can buy what you want, from more locations, more choices also receive more information about the product, make a more informed decision Our e-commerce software provides a highly cost-effective way for customers to trade across the Internet, integrating best-of-breed applications to maximize business-to-business trading and leverage wireless connectivity.
Electronic Shopping Cart
An electronic shopping cart works the same way a shopping cart which is in the physical world. Like you browse through an online store, you can place products in your virtual shopping cart, which keeps track of the products you have placed in it. When you're ready to leave the store, you click a "check out" link that shows you what you've placed in your virtual shopping cart.
Payment Gateway On E-Commerce
- Credit card-based
- Smart cards
- Digital or electronic cash
- Electronic checks
- Electronic wallet
Benefits of Minerva E-Commerce
- Business efficiency
- Reduction of Paperwork
- Faster buying/selling procedure, as well as easy to find products.
- No need of physical company set-ups.
- Price - goods bought online tend to be cheaper
- Choice - the range of goods available is vast
- Weight, price, and destination based shipping modules
- Disable certain shipping services based on a zone basis
- Easy to start and manage a business.
- Customers can easily select products from different providers without moving around physically
- 24-hour availability - the shop never closes
- interactivity - get immediate feedback on prices, features etc
- Easily backup and restore the database.
Minerva offers Accept Safe as your one stop solution, which includes a merchant account, payment gateway, virtual terminal, mobile solution and more. We ourselves are into the E-retail and E-printing business since 2008 and understand the entire process well enough to provide you all the information.